what's coming out in May?


Title:i'm not her
Author:Janet Gurtler
Publication date:May 1st



Title:Are you going to kiss me now?
Author:Sloane Tanen
Publication date:May 1st

book#5
Title:Dead is not an option
Author:marlena Perez
Publication date:May 2nd



Title: Exposure
Author:therese fowler
Publication date:May 3rd


Title:So much closer
Author:Susane Colasanti
publication date:May 3rd





book #3
Title:We'll always have summer
Author:Jenny Han
Publication date: May 3rd


Title:moonglass
Author:Jessi Kirby
Publication date:May 3rd





book #3
Title:Illusions
Author:Aprilynne Pike
Publication date: May 8th


Title:But I love him
Author:Amanda Grace & Mandy Hubbard
Publication date:May 8th


Title:What happened to goodbye
Author: Sarah Dessen
Publication date:May 10th

book #2

Title:Nocturne
Author:Christine Johnson
Publication date:May 10th



Title:The sweetest thing
Aauthor: Christina Mandelski
Publication date: May 10th


Title:The lucky kind
Author:Alyssa B. Sheinmel
Publication date:May 10th


Title:Beetween Here and Forever
Author:Elizabeth Scott
publication date:May 24



What book are you most excited for this month?

1 comments:

Erin said...

I am by far most excited for What Happened to Goodbye! Can't wait to get my hands on that one!

But I also want to read We'll Always Have Summer. And Moonglass. And The Sweetest Thing. And Between Here and Forever.

I think May will be a busy reading month for me!

Erin @ Quitting My Day Job

Post a Comment


up