Teaser Tuesday #3


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:



■Grab your current read
■Open to a random page
■Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
■BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
■Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser-


Title: The Iron Queen
Author: Julie Kagawa


"Yeah good luck with that, socket-head." puck sneered,and I was too tired ot argue

page 234 of The Iron Queen

give me the link to your teaser tuesday in the comments below!

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

I fully understand being too tired to argue. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays-the-kitchen-daughter.html

Alice Audrey said...

Socket head? I'd slap him.

- Alice

April said...

Lol, very intriguing teaser! One of these days, I am going to get to this series!!

Here is mine:
http://www.cafeofdreamsbookreviews.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-412.html

Sally said...

Great teaser. I'm looking forward to reading this series. I have first two book.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-14.html

Sonia said...

I've heard of this book. Great teaser.

Mine is here: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2011/04/12/teaser-tuesday-the-winds-of-khalakovo/

Anonymous said...

This whole series is great, now i just have to wait till november for the next one!

Bex said...

Nice teaser. Have been planning on starting this series for a while now!

New follower! My TT can be found here!

Anonymous said...

thanks for following :)
You should read this series, its really good!

Bex said...

You're welcome! I really like your blog.

And I will read it! I just have to make the time. ;)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE the Iron Fey series. Julie Kagawa has me wrapped around her little finger. I'm totally in love with Ash. HANDS OFF! I'LL FIGHT YOU FOR HIM IF I HAVE TO! *partly joking..only partly*

-Mocha from A Cupcake and A Latte.

Anonymous said...

haha, I feel the same way :)

Lisa said...

So excited to read this series! It's wedged mid-TBR pile though haha.

Here's my teaser

Post a Comment


up