Angelfire


Title:Angelfire
Author:Courtney Allison Moulton
pages:453
publication date:february 15th 2011



Review:I did not know what to expect when I first started reading Angelfire.

I read pretty many paranormal Angel books before, and I have to say I never read anything like this one before.

Angelfire was packed with, action, adventure, lots of battle scenes and romance. I liked how the girl wasn’t perfect, she had flaws. Too many books portray the hero to be perfect and flawless but it wasn’t the case with Angelfire.

This whole book was good vs. Evil, The twists and turns were totally unexpected and exciting, I read each page on the edge of my seat, waiting to see what would happen next, obviously she wouldn’t die since this is only the first in the series but it could happen.

The whole time I was reading this book I was thinking how can she go to school, come home and act normal to everyone she knows, when she’s secretly meeting up with Will and fights Demons, how does she get any sleep, I would be totally freaking out, especially since it caused a lot of destruction to not only her, but her car. She had to lie to her parents and friends. They must be so dense to actually believe half the stuff she tells them.

Then there was Will. *sigh* , I couldn’t get enough of Will, he was hot, strong and above all that he’s Ellie’s guardian Angel, and although there was a lot of tension and attraction between the both of them, Will still fought the urge to be with her, just to do what’s right. Even though he is only meant to protect her I still think he should have caved and just been with her.

Now of course the book ends with a cliffhanger, and like many other books I have to wait till 2012 to read the next book in the series, I can’t wait to read what happens next!

4/5 stars

6 comments:

Myranda said...

I loved this! Will! I loved him! I hated the cliffhanger :( I can't wait for the next book in the series to come out!

Lisa Richards/alterlisa said...

Most of the angel books I've read so far were not really my cup of tea but this one sounds fascinating.

(\___/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/

Denise Z said...

Don't you just love a multitasker! I enjoyed your review and while cliffhanging make me crazy - I just may have to read this one after all. Thanks for your efforts.

Sakira said...

I agree with your review. This is very different from all the other angel books out there. Ellie is a really strong girl to put up with all this, and Will... Will is just gorgeous. I can't wait for the second book.

Kris

tfalick said...

I've heard such great things about this book! I can't wait to get my hands on it♥

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for the nice comments :) I love when people say nice things in the comments about my reviews...makes me happy!

Post a Comment


up