Waiting on Wednesday #15






waiting on wednesday is a weekly event
hosted by breaking the spine






This week's book I can't wait for is:



A Million Suns
Author: Beth Revis
publication date: February 2012



Book #2 in the Across the Universe series.



Summary:
When Elder learns harrowing news about the space ship Godspeed, he and Amy must work together to unlock a puzzle that was set in motion hundreds of years earlier, all the while dealing with the romance that’s growing between them and the chaos that threatens to tear them apart. It all boils down to one mind-bending conclusion: They have to get off this ship.


Leave a comment with the link to your WOW

13 comments:

Sash and Em said...

I loved Across the Universe! Beth Revis is a sweetheart too!!

Check out Em's WoW!

Obsession with Books said...

I haven't heard of this series, thank-you for sharing :)

My WoW, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Kai Agito said...

I absolutely loved Across the Universe, so I'm definitely waiting for A Million Suns! And that is such a gorgeous cover. Great pick :)

Check out my WoW picks!

Kyanara_BJD said...

great pick, sounds like a good book.
Have a great day!
Kyanara from laced little muffins reading corner

Unknown said...

YES! A GREAT CHOICE! I can't wait to get my hands on this, I want to know what happens! D:

ComaCalm's Corner

Lisa (Reading to the Moon) said...

I haven't read Across the Universe but the premise sounds interesting. Good Choice!
Here's my WoW Cold Moon Violet Books

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

I have never heard of this book before but it has a beautiful cover.
Book Sniffers Anonymous

Anonymous said...

Enjoy! your book, sounds good.

Amy @ Turn the Page said...

Great pick - I cannot wait for this one either :D

Check out my Wow here

LethalLovely said...

YES! It is so nice to see "A Million Suns" as a Wow! I've been very (im)patiently waiting for that book since I gorged myself on "Across the Universe". February can't come soon enough!

Our WoW at Badass Book Reviews.

Karis Jacobstein said...

I haven't read Across the Universe yet, but it's on my nightstand. Great pick!

http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-10-and-waiting-on-wednesday-august.html

Amber (Books of Amber) said...

I loved Across the Universe and I am really looking forward to this second book in the trilogy! I love the covers as well, they're both so beautiful. I wonder if this one will have a blueprint on the back as well?

Books of Amber

Grace Fonseca said...

Oh man. I just thought that Across The Universe was a terrific book. Anxiously awaiting this book. Love Beth Revis and her covers.

Post a Comment


up