Waiting on Wednesday #12





waiting on wednesday is a weekly event
hosted by breaking the spine







This week's book I can't wait for is:



The future of Us
Author: Jay Asher
publication date: November 21 2011



Summary:
It's 1996, and less than half of all American high school students have ever used the Internet.

Emma just got her first computer and an America Online CD-ROM.

Josh is her best friend. They power up and log on--and discover themselves on Facebook, fifteen years in the future.

Everybody wonders what their Destiny will be. Josh and Emma are about to find out.



Leave a comment with your WOW!

9 comments:

satins booki said...

thanks for sharing ;)

heres mine


http://satinsbookishcorner.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday.html

Amy @ Turn the Page said...

I noticed this book mentioned on another blog a few weeks ago - it does sound interesting and the cover has me quite intrigued as well :)

Interesting choice!

Obsession with Books said...

A great choice! I am looking forward to reading this one.

My WoW is here, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Have a nice week.

Jan von Harz said...

Saw this for the first time on another WoW today and am definitely anxious now to read it. Great pick!

Taylor said...

Oh this sounds like an interesting one :) I'll be adding it to mt TBR list for sure.

My WOW post for this week: http://thoughts-of-an-endless-dreamer.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-13.html

<3
Taylor

Alissa said...

I loved his first book, Thirteen Reasons Why, so I'm sure I'll love this one as well. Thanks for reminding me about it! Need to add it to my TBR list.

By the way, cute blog! :]

Rachel said...

This one sounds good! Great pick!

My WOW: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-13.html

Arianna said...

I got this one at ALA, but I haven't gotten to read it yet. It looks good!

Please stop by my WOW.

Books for Company said...

Oh l can't wait for this either! =)

Post a Comment


up