Shebly and Shauna kitt and the Dimensional Holes



Shelby and Shauna Kitt and the Dimensional Holes
Author: P.H.C. Marchesi
Pages-312
publication date: March 18 2011






Summary:
Shelby Kitt never gets lost. Shauna, his sister, never gets sick. As far as most people are concerned, the inseparable Kitt twins are odd 13-year-olds. No one, however - not even Shelby and Shauna - can guess how extraordinary they are until the vice consul of Miriax, a planet from another dimension, asks them to take part in a dangerous mission. From that moment on, Shelby and Shauna Kitt discover that the universe is full of klodians, cities in jungles, giant bats, and tea with mushrooms. Most of all, they discover that it will take more than special powers for them to face - and survive - the evil that threatens the galaxy.



Review:
Not only did I love this book, I couldn’t put this book down.
P.H.C. Marchesi has created a whole other universe, a place where you can get lost in forever. It took me a little while to read, but I was glad I could savor the moment in Miriax.

I am so jealous of Shelby and Shauna, they have cool powers, they go to go to other dimensions and they get to meet totally new people. I only wish something like this only existed. Although if I were them I would probably be scared out of my mind, I wouldn’t be able to be as brave as them.

It’s up to Shelby and Shauna to save the world from the evil on planet Klodius, which feeds on the negativity of people on earth, while Miriax is the opposite, it feeds on the positive of people, This book is the true fight between dark and light.

While I was reading this and soaking this all in I was trying to figure out all the mysteries that were in the book, what is Dale’s motives? What happened to Lendox’s long lost brother? Who is the ancient evil? It all swirled around my head while I was reading this story.

My favorite character was Dale, he was mysterious, and secretive, I didn’t know if he was good or evil, I didn’t know what his motives were, He seemed evil in some parts and then the next scene his emotions were more toward the good side and it kept switching back and forth. I didn’t know what to believe, I also wanted to know why he seemed so obsessed with Shauna.

All those questions were answered for me sometime or other in the story and I was happy to have figured it out. I can’t say I was happy to finish it, I wished there was almost more to the story than that. I wish I could have stayed in Miriax just a bit longer, but sadly it came to an end.

Although the main characters in the book are only 13 years old this book is a YA/Sci-fi novel, enjoyed by teens and adults all over. I do hope Marchesi write a sequel to this, it would be perfect!

5/5 stars

1 comments:

Lisa Richards/alterlisa said...

Sounds like a great read. Off to snag a copy and then pass it on to a friend who teaches middle school. She gets all my age appropriate books after I check them out for her. A tough job but I can handle it.

(\___/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment


up