Interview with Hannah from Here Be Dragons!

I am so glad I got to be able to interview with the lovely and humorous Hannah! she is so nice, you guys better check out her blog ;)

check out her blog here


1- Do you have a favorite book/author?

I really love the Harry Potter series. I feel like J.K. Rowling created such amazing characters- they felt so real. I feel like Hermoine and I could be best friends! I also think her writing is the best I've ever read. If the books weren't so controversial they'd be instant classics.

2- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you like to go and why?

I would love to see Europe. Historical fiction is what started my passion for reading. I picked up something about Anne Boleyn and read every historical novel about the Tudors I could get my hands on! One day I will make it to the UK.

3- I see that you like to write, how much time do you devote to writing each week?

I probably spend a few hours a week writing; I should spend more time and push myself, but whenever I'm faced with the options of reading a book or writing for my blog, reading wins every time!

4- When did you start blogging? and why did you decide to start?

I started blogging about a year ago, but I haven't done it consistently. You know when you meet someone and they get as excited as you do about books and the conversation just keeps going until the librarian at your school library tells you to stop yelling about Jane Austen (or was that just me)? Well, I started my blog for that reason. I love to read and talk so blogging seemed perfect!

5- If you could meet any author in the world, who would it be and why?

I'd love to meet J.K. Rowling, just so I could bow at her feet or something...

6- What's your favorite genre of books?

Historical fiction is my first love, but lately I've started reading a lot of YA books. Hunger Games anyone?

7- YA or Adult?

YA hands down. Who wants to read about old people?

8- Have you ever done BEA or Armchair BEA before?

This is my first year to do ArmchairBEA and next year I hope to make it to New York for BEA *crosses fingers* (I got that from you!)

9- What do you like most about writing?

I like that I can be anything- I can be silly or serious. It's a great way to process thoughts and connect with people

10- do you have any published books?

No, I think I'm the only book blogger that doesn't aspire to be a published author. I just like to read what all the authors write!


Thanks to armchair bea for hosting this great event, and for Hannah who needed an interview partner :)

1 comments:

Hannah said...

This was so fun! Thanks for being my interviewer!

Post a Comment


up