Day #2 A book you have read more than 3 times




Memes are fun! Well, some of them are at least.
That's why I've decided to participate in this one! I stumbled across the 30 Day Book Meme when I was reading someone's blog.





Day #2 a book you have read more than 3 times


honestly I haven't read any book 3 times before, I actually hardly ever re-read books generally because I have so many other books to read and also because I already know what's going to happen.

But if I had to choose a book to read over and over again it would have to be:




What book would you or have read more than once?

3 comments:

Cait said...

I've actually read LOADS more than once, because I stopped buying books and just reread them for several years. Books I've read more than 3 times are probably...saving francesca by Melina Marchetta, Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead and I'd say the first 6 Sookie Stackhouse books by Charlaine Harris. Now like you I don't really have time to reread anymore!!

Love this meme!

The Cait Files

Adam Heine said...

I usually don't re-read simply for lack of time, but I have re-read my very favorite books. I think the only books I've gotten to three times, though, are The Hobbit and most of the Narnia Chronicles.

Books for Company said...

Ohh I haven't ever read a book more than once lol! I so need to read this =)

Post a Comment


up