About Me

I’m 20 years old and ever since I could remember I had a passion for reading. Even before I knew how to read my grandmother would sit with me for hours and read me books.
I started out reading the popular books like, Harriet the spy, the babysitter club books, Junie B. Jones and the magic attic club series.
But after awhile I started going to Young adult section in my library, there I fell in love with the YA world and I knew exactly what I wanted to do with my life. Read YA books and someday be a young adult author.
My first YA book that I read was by Rachel Hawthorne, her book was called The Island of Girls and Boys, and ever since I read that book I’ve been hooked.
I’m a big dreamer, someday I would like to travel all over the world but for now all I can do is travel through books. Reading gives me a sense of calmness, somewhere I can escape to when the world around me crumbles to pieces.
My favorite authors are:  Sarah Dessen, Jennifer Echols, and Susane Colasanti. There are many more but it would be a very long list.
I started participating in her ARC tours and I thought, I could do something like that to, So here I am trying to create a blog that people would be actually interested to come to.
If you ever want to contact me my email is abloggergirl17@aol.com

1 comments:

Neha Shah said...

Hey Alyssa,

I have given you an award!

you can check it out on http://nehasbookshelf.blogspot.com/2011/08/blog-award.html

This is for blogs which have less than 200 followers.

Post a Comment


up