Introductions for Armchair BEA!



1.   Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging? Where in the world are you blogging from? 


I’m 20 years old, I just had twin boys 2 months ago, I’ve been blogging for about 3 years. I first stumbled upon book blogs a couple years ago and I fell in love with them and wanted to start one of my own. And I’m blogging from Pennsylvania :)



2.   Describe your blog in just one sentence. Then, list your social details -- Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. -- so we can connect more online. 

        A fun, young adult filled place with honest reviews of some pretty great books. 
        Twitter 
                       goodreads
                       Instagram




3. What genre do you read the most? I love to read because ___________________ .   

      Lately I've been venturing out of the YA genre, but I mostly read young adult books of any kind. 
      I love to read because it's like diving into a new world every time your start reading. 




4.   Share your favorite book or reading related quote. 

    A room without books is like a room without a soul.




         5.    What book would you love to see as a movie? 
 


        Forbidden- Tabatha Suzuma






 

1 comments:

Danni Mae said...

Congrats on your twins! I'm new to blogging and I've completely fallen in love with the community. It's nice to meet you!

Post a Comment


up