I've Got You Covered

I've Got You Covered
Author:Toni Sinns
publication date: April 12 2012








Summary: Anistasia moves a lot to get away from her past. But when she lands in Brooksville she runs into John. Something about him just makes her feel so safe and he can't get her off his mind. The two soon learn they actually have more in common than they could possibly ever know.



Review:

I’m always attracted to these types of books, where the main character has a bad/sad past and they find a guy who loves them for her and they fall in love, and they all seem to be predictable. But after reading I’ve got you covered I totally fell in love with this book.

I instantly connected with the main character, and what her life was all about. There were some parts that dragged on a little bit for me but it was a great book!

The cover reminds me of an adult romance novel though; when I first looked at what this whole book was about I saw the cover and was instantly turned off because adult novels don’t appeal to me but after reading the summary I decided to give it a try and I loved it. I always misjudge books, and I almost always love them.

The only thing with this book is that I wished there would be a bit more mob parts, and car chases.  If you love romantic suspense novels then you’ll want to read a copy of I’ve got you covered right away. You can honestly say that there aren’t many books that you read that involves the mafia. Readers will fall in love with this book starting on the first page.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely review. I am so glad you enjoyed it :) Also thanks for being one of my tour stops.

Post a Comment


up